Tuesday 1 February 2011

365 Days of Doodles

Hello 2011. You’re here in all your shiny new glory. I have a new year Resolution for you. No, no. Not going to the gym, stopping smoking or boozing. My resolution is to create. One picture every day, for the whole year. And those are the only rules. It can be a doodle that takes only a few seconds, to something much more painstakingly crafted. Collaged, painted, watercoloured, scribbled, smudged, cut out, scanned in. I’ve never attempted something like this before and I feel an exciting anticipation in the pit of my stomach. I feel awash with new ideas and optimism for what this year will bring me, so, without further ado, let’s begin the challenge…

ps. I understand that it is actually February, but it has taken me nearly a month to get over the festive season and formulate my pretty plan….let’s just say that my challenge will run from February to February.

No comments:

Post a Comment